- Do you feel lackluster at your current company as a HVAC specialist or electrician?
- Do you want more out of your skill set and knowledge?
- Are you tired of being ranked based off of your sales quota over your repair quota?
- Are you less concerned about how much commission or spiff you can make on a customer, but more concerned about how you can serve and help a customer?
- Would you prefer a set, dependable schedule over a unknown, run until your done based schedule?
- Do you currently have on the job training with an employer that cares about you learning and growing?
- Did you join the HVAC and electrical industry with a passion and interest to actually fix things and solve problems versus selling things and constantly being pressured to “up-sell” customers on products that you don’t believe in or that they do not need?
Airstream Services is currently seeking YOU as a valued team member and work family member. We are a 7+ year company looking for a foundation technician that wants to transform their job path into a career path. We value technical skill and work ethic over any sales ability. Airstream Services is a “people over profits” company and we strive to take care of our employees and customers first before focusing on how much money we are making at the end of the day.
Some of the Perks and Benefits We Offer Include:
- Health and Life Insurance Packages
- Retirement Investment with select Company matching options
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week
- On-Call rotation with a minimum $100 extra On-Call bonus
- Fixed schedule for both regular work week and on-call work week
- No paper invoices or work orders; all app based work flow for efficiency and convenience
- No hounding or pressure from management; freedom to run your work day within a set schedule time frame
- In-House training and spec units available
These are only a few benefits listed to peak your interest. We are looking for true technicians in the field and industry. We value the ability to fix problems over the ability to sell new units and upgrades. If you feel that your skills are becoming watered down and that your knowledge is under appreciated; then contact us today in regards to setting your path towards your future Career.
“I have used Airstream services for an electrical outlet installation and most recently for a heat pump repair. Both times I’ve been very pleased with their timely response and the necessary work that was done.” - Patricia D.
“This is a great company! They helped us in a time of need. Our heat went out and it was 23 degrees. Dan was prompt and professional.” - Dolores M.
“Jerry did an excellent job for my summer HVAC maintenance. Meticulous, thorough, and educated me. Also found a faulty capacitor and exchanged for me to preserve my AC.” - Rishi N.
“Dillon was on time, professional, thorough and friendly. He took the time to explain everything to me. We just moved here and the previous owners left us a typed list of services they used.” - Renee G.
“Airstream knock it out of the park! They installed an EV charger for me and it looks fantastic! I deal with vendors on a weekly bases for both my home and businesses. Customer service, professionalism or just a call back no longer exist.” - Mike D.
“I had an outlet arc and burn, taking out all the outlets in half my kitchen. I called Airstream and they sent someone out within a few hours.” - Mary N.
“I needed an electrician to rewire my side by side double bathroom remodel. Had 3 estimate done and Airstream Services cut the others by half.” - Arthur F.
“Our A/C went out at our Dental Office last week which happened to be the hottest week so far this year. We received a quote from another company and it was going to be 60 weeks for a new unit. I then reached out to Airstream (someone else referred them to ” - Allison B.