- Do you feel lackluster at your current company as a HVAC specialist or electrician?
- Do you want more out of your skill set and knowledge?
- Are you tired of being ranked based off of your sales quota over your repair quota?
- Are you less concerned about how much commission or spiff you can make on a customer, but more concerned about how you can serve and help a customer?
- Would you prefer a set, dependable schedule over a unknown, run until your done based schedule?
- Do you currently have on the job training with an employer that cares about you learning and growing?
- Did you join the HVAC and electrical industry with a passion and interest to actually fix things and solve problems versus selling things and constantly being pressured to “up-sell” customers on products that you don’t believe in or that they do not need?
Airstream Services is currently seeking YOU as a valued team member and work family member. We are a 7+ year company looking for a foundation technician that wants to transform their job path into a career path. We value technical skill and work ethic over any sales ability. Airstream Services is a “people over profits” company and we strive to take care of our employees and customers first before focusing on how much money we are making at the end of the day.
Some of the Perks and Benefits We Offer Include:
- Health and Life Insurance Packages
- Retirement Investment with select Company matching options
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week
- On-Call rotation with a minimum $100 extra On-Call bonus
- Fixed schedule for both regular work week and on-call work week
- No paper invoices or work orders; all app based work flow for efficiency and convenience
- No hounding or pressure from management; freedom to run your work day within a set schedule time frame
- In-House training and spec units available
These are only a few benefits listed to peak your interest. We are looking for true technicians in the field and industry. We value the ability to fix problems over the ability to sell new units and upgrades. If you feel that your skills are becoming watered down and that your knowledge is under appreciated; then contact us today in regards to setting your path towards your future Career.
“We had gemstone lights installed. Can’t be happier we went with them even though we heard cheaper options from other vendors.” - Sri T.
“I am constantly blown away with our experiences with airstream and their entire team! We have used them since they started up 10 years ago, and it was just Gus (the owner) on a mission to provide good, honest service to our community.” - Katherine E.
“I needed an electrician to rewire my side by side double bathroom remodel. Had 3 estimate done and Airstream Services cut the others by half.” - Arthur F.
“This is the second year in a row we've been working with them, and they always do thorough and quality work. The people that have come to the house have always been very friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with regardless of the work being done.” - Michael W.
“Airstream services did an excellent job in resolving my HVAC issues. Technicians are very well qualified and affordable prices for service. Technician Matt was super knowledgeable to identify the issue and also patient to explain to me all the details that” - Sandeep B.
“It was a simple 2 day process. I called them - got an immediate schedule to veeify things and get a quote on Day 1.” - Jack L.
“Jerry did an excellent job for my summer HVAC maintenance. Meticulous, thorough, and educated me. Also found a faulty capacitor and exchanged for me to preserve my AC.” - Rishi N.
“Very professional and considerate. They come with tbeir own ppe. Nice company and good reps.” - Kenneth J.