No one should have to endure a scoring hot Tennessee summer without a properly functioning air conditioner. If you’re dealing with cooling problems, a noisy unit, or abnormally high energy bills, reach out to the experienced HVAC technicians at Airstream Services. Our talented team uses advanced techniques and superior quality parts and equipment to resolve even the toughest air conditioning issues so you and your family can stay comfortable all season long.
Our team of specialists is fully licensed, bonded, and insured and has extensive training to provide effective solutions to all sorts of air conditioning troubles. Whether you need routine HVAC maintenance, a major or minor repair, or a complete replacement, you can rest assured that we will do it right and at a price you can afford.
Our air conditioning services include:
- AC repair: From dripping leaks to strange noises to a failure to cool, our experienced team can pinpoint the source of your unit’s cooling issues and determine the best repair solution.
- AC installation and replacement: When repairs won’t do the trick, we can help find you the best replacement unit that fits your needs and budget and make a seamless installation.
- Ductless mini-split systems: A highly efficient cooling option over central air systems, our cooling pros can install or repair mini-split systems so you can cool your home with better control.
- Commercial HVAC: A problematic air conditioning system can make life miserable for both employees and customers of your establishment. Aside from assisting residential customers, we have experience repairing and installing industrial-sized air conditioners for businesses.
- AC maintenance: Your air conditioner may be working fine right now, but without the proper maintenance, it may not be for long. Schedule one of our pros to pay a routine visit can ensure your unit works at optimum levels all year long.
Signs Your AC Needs Professional Attention
Air conditioners are designed to be long-lasting and durable, but even the best performing units are going to experience wear and tear on account of the heavy task of keeping you cool during those long summers. Often, the signs your AC might have issues are apparent, but there are times when your system exhibits symptoms of impending trouble that you may not realize because you’re not sure what to look for. To reduce the likelihood of a sudden breakdown, it is important to pay attention to some of the tell-tale signs of AC failure.
Give a professional a call right away if you notice the following:
- Your unit is leaking coolant or has excessive moisture
- You hear rattling, squeaking, or grinding noises when the AC is on
- Your air conditioner produces a musty or stale odor
- Your home becomes noticeably dusty after using the AC
- Your unit does not produce cold enough air
- Airflow from your vents is weak
While repairs and part replacements on an air conditioner are common issues we regularly perform, there are times when it is not feasible or cost-effective. There have been cases where a homeowner’s AC unit was a victim of frequent breakdowns or failed to perform as well as it did when it was new despite our best repair efforts. While not all major air conditioning problems require a complete replacement, there are some scenarios where it is a smarter move to make.
Consider replacing your air conditioner if:
- It is over 10 years old
- The warranty is expired and it needs major repairs
- You have to constantly call a professional to repair it
- You’re experiencing high energy bills without a change in habits
- Your unit is not keeping you as cool as it once did
At Airstream Services, we can have one of our friendly technicians inspect your air conditioner to evaluate its condition and give you an honest assessment. We can determine whether it is a better option to repair your system or if it’s in your best interest to replace it. If it is the latter, we will use our extensive knowledge to walk you through the best options for your budget and needs.
The Advantages of Whole-House Surge Protection
Common Electrical Problems in Homes and How to Troubleshoot Them
Sustainable Cooling Solutions: Eco-Friendly HVAC Options for Summer
Summer HVAC Maintenance Checklist: Ensuring Optimal Performance
Improving Indoor Air Quality During the Summer: Filtration and Ventilation Strategies
Gemstone Lighting Murfreesboro TN
HVAC Company Murfreesboro TN
Electrical Company Murfreesboro TN
No matter the air conditioning problem you are facing, you can be confident that Airstream Services can provide you with a satisfying solution that will restore the relaxing, cool comfort you enjoy. Air conditioning issues often occur at the most inconvenient of times, but don’t worry! We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide emergency AC services. Give us a call and we’ll respond quickly so you won’t have to wait for long.
“This was absolutely perfect service! The guy that came to our house was amicable and kind all the way through. They seemed to care about fixing our house and what he could do for us rather than how much money he could make for his company.” - Addy K.
“Airstream was our one stop shop so to speak. They fulfilled all of our many needs. Our outdoor electric panel was 20 years old, and needed an upgrade. [safety measure] Please know Airstream did not try to sell us anything unneeded. This was one of the jobs” - Juanita M.
“Let me first start off by sharing our technician's name was Jerry and he did a great job over the last month or so I have been self diagnostic my air conditioner unit only to get fed up and I needed professional help so I decided to call airstream one beca” - David T.
“It was a simple 2 day process. I called them - got an immediate schedule to veeify things and get a quote on Day 1.” - Jack L.
“This is the second year in a row we've been working with them, and they always do thorough and quality work. The people that have come to the house have always been very friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with regardless of the work being done.” - Michael W.
“Airstream services did an excellent job in resolving my HVAC issues. Technicians are very well qualified and affordable prices for service. Technician Matt was super knowledgeable to identify the issue and also patient to explain to me all the details that” - Sandeep B.
“I have used Airstream services for an electrical outlet installation and most recently for a heat pump repair. Both times I’ve been very pleased with their timely response and the necessary work that was done.” - Patricia D.
“After a night and day sweating in our house, we realized our AC was really broken and I called Airstream thinking they were a Lebanon company. I was surprised to hear they're based in M'boro but still service Lebanon. They were kind on the phone and said t” - A F.
We understand that your home's comfort level affects a family as a whole and do our best to keep our business on a personal level with the goal of saving you money and time.
We first called Murfreesboro home over 10 years ago and take great pride in helping our community & surrounding areas stay comfortable.
Our customers are our number one priority. Building a relationship that lasts a lifetime means more than upselling you on new equipment.
Airstream Services is home to some of the finest HVAC technicians & Electricians in the state.