When it comes to heating your Murfreesboro home and saving money, Airstream Services would like to provide you with some DIY home heating tips to help keep money in your pocket. There are many ways to help reduce costs however we are providing a list of 10 simple ways to help you save on your heating and HVAC bills this winter.
We are here to help in any way possible for our local Murfreesboro community so feel free to call for all your HVAC, heating or air conditioning needs.
- Replace worn weatherstripping on doors
- Adjust door thresholds
- Eliminate drafts around electrical boxes
- Plug holes in exterior walls
- Cover windows and patio doors with plastic film
- Keep warm air from escaping up the chimney
- Insulate the attic access door
- Seal air leaks in ductwork
- Tune-up the furnace and gas fireplace
- Upgrade your thermostat
In addition to these tips, Airstream Heating & Cooling always recommends having your HVAC systems tuned up every fall to ensure your heating system is operating in peak performance. Give us a call today for more information on how we can help you save money on your heating bills in Murfreesboro, TN.