Home automation is the latest trend in technology and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. In fact, it seems to keep growing. According to a recent article, the market for home automation systems is expected to grow to nearly $116 billion by 2026. Airstream Services provides the latest in home automation devices and helps homeowners in Murfreesboro and middle TN with complete home automation installations. Having a professional install your home automation devices can save you so much time and effort up front but also a lot of aggravation dealing with smart devices that are not properly connected and communicating properly.
How can I make my home smart? Glad you asked:) There are so many types of home automation to make your life much easier. Here is a list of just some of the home automation that you can get for your home today!
- Smart Home Security: Security cameras and real time alerts of people/objects in and around your home.
- Smart Garage Door Closers: Automatically shuts your garage door if you leave it open
- Smart Thermostats: Keep your home at a desired temperature during different parts of the day.
- Security Lights: Setup exterior lights to turn on when it detects movement
- Automatic Leak Detection: If there is a leak i your home, your water valve is shut to prevent water damage.
Airstream Services is a fully licensed electrical contractor in Murfreesboro, TN providing services throughout Nashville and middle TN. If you are looking to set up home automation of any kind in your home, give us a call. Our experience can help you get set up to be able to control any aspect of your home…automatically.