While Tennessee is primarily known for its hot and sunny weather, the winters can get very chilly. When the temperatures drop, you are going to need to make sure your heater is performing as it should. If you need dependable heating services in Murfreesboro, Franklin, Brentwood, Nashville, and surrounding areas, reach out to the qualified professionals at Airstream Services. We have the skills, tools, and knowledge to provide fast and effective solutions so you won’t have to spend another night shivering and feeling uncomfortable.
As a family owned and operated business since 2012, we care about helping our local customers and take heating and home comfort seriously. With a combination of experienced HVAC expertise and courteous customer service rooted in honesty and integrity, we hope to make you a customer for life. Give us a call today and we’ll work our magic to ensure your heater functions safely and efficiently when you need it most.
Our range of heating services includes:
- Heater installation: Have trouble with your heater that a repair won’t solve or need to upgrade an outdated unit? Our team can make sure you get a professional-quality replacement.
- Heat pumps: A heating option that is growing in popularity, heat pumps require a different approach when it comes to repair, maintenance, and installation. Our technicians can ensure your heat pump stays dependable and performs optimally or can install the new technology into your home seamlessly.
- Heater repair: Is your heater not performing like it used to? We can inspect your unit to determine what is causing the failure and restore it to how it once was.
- Gas furnace: A traditional heating option, gas furnaces are still a powerfully effective solution for heating homes, but they do require service from time to time. Our technicians can replace parts and troubleshoot problems with your furnace so it keeps you comfortable.
- Commercial HVAC: If your office or commercial establishment is feeling uncomfortably cold indoors, it can be hard to stay productive or attract clientele. Worry not, as our technicians have experience servicing commercial grade heating systems.
5 Signs You Need Your Heating System Serviced
When winter arrives, Airstream Services receive a large influx of calls from customers in need of professional help with their heater. Often, these calls come from customers who missed clear signs of an issue and didn’t take action to call until something went wrong. By being proactive, you can avoid such a predicament.
The most common signs you need to call a heating system technician are:
- Heater won’t start. This issue may be minor, such as a dirty air filter or dead batteries in your thermostat that needs to be replaced, but it can also be a more serious problem like a gas line issue or faulty ignition sensors.
- Heater kicks on and off repeatedly. Known as short cycling, this can negatively impact your heater by reducing its life span and raising your energy costs. Calling a professional immediately is a must.
- Heater is noisy when on. Odd noises like banging, screeching, or rattling indicates loosened or worn-out parts that need to be replaced or an issue with the burner or motor.
- Higher than normal utility bills. A problematic heater may result in the system having to work harder to warm up your home, leading to more expensive energy bills. Our team can address your heater’s performance issues and help it to run efficiently again.
- Uneven distribution of heat. Are there cold spots in your home when your heater is on? Uneven heating can be caused by clogged filters, defective heat pumps, or a heat leak. A professional can find out exactly what the reason is and come up with an appropriate solution.
Keeping your heating system in good condition shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg or take up too much of your time. Fortunately, we perform heater repairs and installations that are easy on your budget and your schedule. With the tools and techniques we use and the efficient way our team works, we can keep prices affordable while delivering high-quality results. We encourage you to take advantage of our outstanding service.
Why Choose Airstream Services?
- We offer free and honest estimates
- We are available 24/7 for heating emergencies
- We have been serving Middle Tennessee since 2012
- We are fully licensed and insured
Let our talented technicians ensure your home has a high-performing heater that will keep your family warm and toasty whenever you need it.
Dial (615) 685-8822 or contact us online today to request your free estimate.
The Advantages of Whole-House Surge Protection
Common Electrical Problems in Homes and How to Troubleshoot Them
Sustainable Cooling Solutions: Eco-Friendly HVAC Options for Summer
Summer HVAC Maintenance Checklist: Ensuring Optimal Performance
Improving Indoor Air Quality During the Summer: Filtration and Ventilation Strategies
Gemstone Lighting Murfreesboro TN
HVAC Company Murfreesboro TN
Electrical Company Murfreesboro TN
“Airstream knock it out of the park! They installed an EV charger for me and it looks fantastic! I deal with vendors on a weekly bases for both my home and businesses. Customer service, professionalism or just a call back no longer exist.” - Mike D.
“Very professional and considerate. They come with tbeir own ppe. Nice company and good reps.” - Kenneth J.
“This was absolutely perfect service! The guy that came to our house was amicable and kind all the way through. They seemed to care about fixing our house and what he could do for us rather than how much money he could make for his company.” - Addy K.
“I had an outlet arc and burn, taking out all the outlets in half my kitchen. I called Airstream and they sent someone out within a few hours.” - Mary N.
“Airstream replaced an older central unit and installed an EV charger at our home. Both jobs were performed as scheduled and for the quoted prices. Pricing was fair and all of their guys showed up on time. Their work was tidy, and the install guys were all ” - Taylor S.
“After a night and day sweating in our house, we realized our AC was really broken and I called Airstream thinking they were a Lebanon company. I was surprised to hear they're based in M'boro but still service Lebanon. They were kind on the phone and said t” - A F.
“Connor came to do our electrical inspection and he was very kind and polite. He was on time and they even text to tell me he was on his way and again when he arrived.” - Jac C.
“Jerry did an excellent job for my summer HVAC maintenance. Meticulous, thorough, and educated me. Also found a faulty capacitor and exchanged for me to preserve my AC.” - Rishi N.
We understand that your home's comfort level affects a family as a whole and do our best to keep our business on a personal level with the goal of saving you money and time.
We first called Murfreesboro home over 10 years ago and take great pride in helping our community & surrounding areas stay comfortable.
Our customers are our number one priority. Building a relationship that lasts a lifetime means more than upselling you on new equipment.
Airstream Services is home to some of the finest HVAC technicians & Electricians in the state.