Creating a Higher Standard HeatingBook Now
Quality Service Every Time How Can We Help You?
Heating Services in Murfreesboro
Reliable Support for All Your Heater-Related Issues in Middle Tennessee
While Tennessee is primarily known for its hot and sunny weather, the winters can get very chilly. When the temperatures drop, you are going to need to make sure your heater is performing as it should. If you need dependable heating services in Murfreesboro, Franklin, Brentwood, Nashville, and surrounding areas, reach out to the qualified professionals at Airstream Services. We have the skills, tools, and knowledge to provide fast and effective solutions so you won’t have to spend another night shivering and feeling uncomfortable.
As a family owned and operated business since 2012, we care about helping our local customers and take heating and home comfort seriously. With a combination of experienced HVAC expertise and courteous customer service rooted in honesty and integrity, we hope to make you a customer for life. Give us a call today and we’ll work our magic to ensure your heater functions safely and efficiently when you need it most.
Contact our Murfreesboro heating experts now by dialing (615) 685-8822 or completing our simple online form. We provide free service estimates and are available 24/7.
How Our Heating Experts Can Help
Our range of heating services includes:
- Heater installation: Have trouble with your heater that a repair won’t solve or need to upgrade an outdated unit? Our team can make sure you get a professional-quality replacement.
- Heat pumps: A heating option that is growing in popularity, heat pumps require a different approach when it comes to repair, maintenance, and installation. Our technicians can ensure your heat pump stays dependable and performs optimally or can install the new technology into your home seamlessly.
- Heater repair: Is your heater not performing like it used to? We can inspect your unit to determine what is causing the failure and restore it to how it once was.
- Gas furnace: A traditional heating option, gas furnaces are still a powerfully effective solution for heating homes, but they do require service from time to time. Our technicians can replace parts and troubleshoot problems with your furnace so it keeps you comfortable.
- Commercial HVAC: If your office or commercial establishment is feeling uncomfortably cold indoors, it can be hard to stay productive or attract clientele. Worry not, as our technicians have experience servicing commercial grade heating systems.
5 Signs You Need Your Heating System Serviced
When winter arrives, Airstream Services receive a large influx of calls from customers in need of professional help with their heater. Often, these calls come from customers who missed clear signs of an issue and didn’t take action to call until something went wrong. By being proactive, you can avoid such a predicament.
The most common signs you need to call a heating system technician are:
- Heater won’t start. This issue may be minor, such as a dirty air filter or dead batteries in your thermostat that needs to be replaced, but it can also be a more serious problem like a gas line issue or faulty ignition sensors.
- Heater kicks on and off repeatedly. Known as short cycling, this can negatively impact your heater by reducing its life span and raising your energy costs. Calling a professional immediately is a must.
- Heater is noisy when on. Odd noises like banging, screeching, or rattling indicates loosened or worn-out parts that need to be replaced or an issue with the burner or motor.
- Higher than normal utility bills. A problematic heater may result in the system having to work harder to warm up your home, leading to more expensive energy bills. Our team can address your heater’s performance issues and help it to run efficiently again.
- Uneven distribution of heat. Are there cold spots in your home when your heater is on? Uneven heating can be caused by clogged filters, defective heat pumps, or a heat leak. A professional can find out exactly what the reason is and come up with an appropriate solution.
Airstream Services Keeps Families Warm in Franklin, Nashville, Brentwood & Beyond
Keeping your heating system in good condition shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg or take up too much of your time. Fortunately, we perform heater repairs and installations that are easy on your budget and your schedule. With the tools and techniques we use and the efficient way our team works, we can keep prices affordable while delivering high-quality results. We encourage you to take advantage of our outstanding service.
Why Choose Airstream Services?
- We offer free and honest estimates
- We are available 24/7 for heating emergencies
- We have been serving Middle Tennessee since 2012
- We are fully licensed and insured
Let our talented technicians ensure your home has a high-performing heater that will keep your family warm and toasty whenever you need it.
Dial (615) 685-8822 or contact us online today to request your free estimate.
Hear Stories From Those We've Helped! Our Reviews
“Airstream services did an excellent job in resolving my HVAC issues. Technicians are very well qualified and affordable prices for service. Technician Matt was super knowledgeable to identify the issue and also patient to explain to me all the details that” - Sandeep B.
“I have used Airstream services for an electrical outlet installation and most recently for a heat pump repair. Both times I’ve been very pleased with their timely response and the necessary work that was done.” - Patricia D.
“We had gemstone lights installed. Can’t be happier we went with them even though we heard cheaper options from other vendors.” - Sri T.
“Connor came to do our electrical inspection and he was very kind and polite. He was on time and they even text to tell me he was on his way and again when he arrived.” - Jac C.
“Jerry did an excellent job for my summer HVAC maintenance. Meticulous, thorough, and educated me. Also found a faulty capacitor and exchanged for me to preserve my AC.” - Rishi N.
“After a night and day sweating in our house, we realized our AC was really broken and I called Airstream thinking they were a Lebanon company. I was surprised to hear they're based in M'boro but still service Lebanon. They were kind on the phone and said t” - A F.
“Have loved Gus and his crew from the beginning! So glad they are an option for Murfreesboro because I’ve tried the others and this company made a customer for life!” - Heather S.
“Bought a 2-ton Bosch heat pump (2-stage I believe) from Airstream in 2018. Pricey, but quiet, and super efficient for both heating and cooling. Electricity bill is down significantly. Since then, Airstream has done regular maintenance, and we've had zero p” - Roger P.
Trusted for a Reason What Sets Us Apart
We understand that your home's comfort level affects a family as a whole and do our best to keep our business on a personal level with the goal of saving you money and time.
We first called Murfreesboro home over 10 years ago and take great pride in helping our community & surrounding areas stay comfortable.
Our customers are our number one priority. Building a relationship that lasts a lifetime means more than upselling you on new equipment.
Airstream Services is home to some of the finest HVAC technicians & Electricians in the state.