Airstream Services is a local, family-owned company with ten years of experience helping our communities stay warm with expert heater repair in Murfreesboro. Our team is here for you 24/7, so you’re never left out in the cold. We’ve served over 4,000 happy customers who need an HVAC service they can trust. Our professionals are licensed, speak multiple languages, and stand by all our products. Let our family take care of you when your heater stops working.
For a reliable furnace this winter, contact us today at (615) 685-8822 and schedule a free estimate!
Frequent Repairs Due to a Lack of Maintenance?
Your unit should have a yearly tune-up to ensure it’s strong enough for the coming season. Failing to maintain your unit correctly makes it more susceptible to preventable breakdowns and can invalidate your warranty.
Here are a few issues caused by a lack of maintenance:
A clogged filter often causes reduced airflow. Your filter should be replaced every three-six months depending on its type and if you have pets or smoke. Failing to do this maintenance task reduces airflow, puts excessive wear and tear on your system, lowers efficiency, and overheats parts. Eventually, this can cause a cracked heat exchanger and an early replacement for your unit.
Another problem that is often caused by a clogged filter is over-cycling. Your unit will stay on because your home isn’t meeting the set temperature. Poor airflow minimizes the heat your home receives. A clogged filter may seem like nothing, but it can snowball into reduced airflow, over-cycling, and a cracked heat exchanger.
Loose parts and frayed wires can cause unusual sounds or smells in your system. During our annual tune-up, we will notice any worn-out parts that need to be replaced before they completely go out and damage other parts of your system. This prevents you from overworking your unit and a more expensive repair in the future. Smells like mold, burning, or gas are other signs pointing out parts needing to be replaced. Shut your unit off immediately and call our team if you notice a burning or gas-like smell.
Here are a few examples of emergencies, so you know when to call our team:
- Extreme temperatures: If you’re ever in a situation where your heater is the only thing keeping your home livable, it is an emergency when it stops working. Don’t struggle with below-freezing temperatures alone when our experts are here for you around the clock.
- You see sparks: Sparks are never a good sign and are a substantial safety concern for your unit and home. Don’t let this go unchecked, as this could start a fire and put your home and family at risk.
- Gas-like smell: Leaking gas is never a good sign and can cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Anytime you smell a gas-like or rotten egg scent, turn your heater off immediately and reach out to our team.
- Lack of airflow: When a lack of airflow is paired with unusual noises or sparks, you may have a failing motor. When a motor goes out, it can damage other parts of your system and leave you in the cold during extreme temperatures. Stop using your unit immediately if you notice this sign.
Airstream Services is your one-stop shop for expert heater repairs in Murfreesboro. Don’t trust any other professionals when you need 24/7 honest solutions. Always reach out if your situation doesn’t fit under these examples and you believe it is an emergency.
What Are The Benefits Of Heating Repair Services?
When it comes to heating repair, professional services are the best option. Leaving a problem with your heating system unnoticed may lead to serious damages that may end up costing you a lot of money.
Here are just a few of the many benefits that come with choosing a professional heating repair service:
- Expertise and knowledge: Professional heating repair services have years of experience working with all types of heating systems, allowing them to quickly diagnose and fix even the most complex issues.
- Efficiency and accuracy: Professional heating repair technicians work quickly and accurately, ensuring that your system is up and running again in no time at all.
- Cost-effectiveness: By opting for a professional heating repair service, you can avoid costly repairs or replacements down the road, saving you both time and money in the long run.
So if you notice any of the signs above, contact our heating repair pros in Murfreesboro, TN today for services that you can rely on.
Call us any time at (615) 685-8822 if you need emergency solutions! Airstream Services is always here for our community.
“Let me first start off by sharing our technician's name was Jerry and he did a great job over the last month or so I have been self diagnostic my air conditioner unit only to get fed up and I needed professional help so I decided to call airstream one beca” - David T.
“I have used Airstream services for an electrical outlet installation and most recently for a heat pump repair. Both times I’ve been very pleased with their timely response and the necessary work that was done.” - Patricia D.
“Jerry did an excellent job for my summer HVAC maintenance. Meticulous, thorough, and educated me. Also found a faulty capacitor and exchanged for me to preserve my AC.” - Rishi N.
“This was absolutely perfect service! The guy that came to our house was amicable and kind all the way through. They seemed to care about fixing our house and what he could do for us rather than how much money he could make for his company.” - Addy K.
“We had gemstone lights installed. Can’t be happier we went with them even though we heard cheaper options from other vendors.” - Sri T.
“Airstream replaced an older central unit and installed an EV charger at our home. Both jobs were performed as scheduled and for the quoted prices. Pricing was fair and all of their guys showed up on time. Their work was tidy, and the install guys were all ” - Taylor S.
“INTEGRITY. QUALITY. SERVICE EXCELLENCE. ON TIME. GREAT COMMUNICATION. I received a rapid response when my AC went out, called and surprisingly they were able to send Jerry out to me within a couple of hours.” - Cheryll L.
“We used Airstream Services for several years when our heat pump needed to be replaced. We had them do the replacement with a high efficiency heat pump. We were happy with the price and the professional service.” - Jeff K.