Plan Your Thermography Diagnosis With Us! Request Appointment
- Residential Thermography - Residential thermography pinpoints leaky joints, lost insulation, detects refrigerant leaks, overheating coils and measures coil temps in HVAC units saving the homeowner thousands of dollars in air efficiency.
- Commercial Thermography - Airstream can help your Nashville, TN business save on efficiency and insurance costs through commercial thermography and providing you with laser accuracy diagnostics of your mechanical equipment and electrical systems.
- Industrial Thermography - Industrial thermography can provide you with pinpoint diagnostics troubleshooting equipment failures, leaks and problems for your Nashville, TN business. Thermography will provide you with the visual diagnostics you need to ensure a high performing work environment.
Flir Thermal Imaging Technology
Airstream utilizes The latest in thermal imaging technology by Flir
Machine Vision - With high-performance area scan, stereo and spherical digital cameras designed to meet demanding imaging needs in industrial, medical, life science, traffic, and GIS applications.
Detect Safety Hazards and Costly Failures - Scan pumps, process valves, storage tanks, and motors, to ensure your equipment is immaculate, well-functioning, and profitable. Ensure proper installation of electrical wiring and equipment to prevent injury, costly power outages, and irreversible damage.
See Invisible Gas Leaks - FLIR optical gas imaging (OGI) cameras can help you detect methane, sulfur hexafluoride, and hundreds of other industrial gases quickly, accurately, and safely
Avoid Production Stops with High-Tech Monitoring - Monitor high and low voltage installations, turbines, compressors, and other electrical, and mechanical equipment and identify potential problems before failure occurs.
“Connor installed our car charger in the garage and was very efficient and friendly. He was in and out in less than an hour. Also, speaking with Julia on the phone from their office was always a pleasant and friendly exchange.” - Jonathan M.
A thermography assessment provides a visual pinpoint assessment of your organizations equipment and electrical systems to help prevent catastrophic damage and loss. Thermography allows an in depth thermal imaging of your mechanical equipment and electrical systems to provide pinpoint accuracy of problems that you can’t see with the naked eye. Once you are able to identify the problem, Airstream Services can then help you be proactive in fixing those issues. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with electrical systems or your equipment but can’t pinpoint the issue, a thermography assessment will give you visualized data to get your systems working at peak performance. Imagine having less downtime, lower utility bills and significantly reduced repair costs. With thermal imaging, you will see about any leaks, sensor problems or under/over heating issues causing problems.
- Visualize Initial Signs of Failure - A thermal imaging camera allows you to quickly scan large areas, looking for hot spots on machinery or electrical systems that could indicate a potential problem.
- Diagnose the Source of the Problem - With meter features such as LoZ mode, and in-camera temperature analysis, Airstream's range of professional tools helps you quickly diagnose problems and get to the job of fixing them.
- Visually See the Problem Is Fixed - Thermal images provide visual proof a fault existed and was properly repaired. Including these shots and measurement data in your reports will help to document your work and increase customer confidence.
Residential Thermography Benefits
- Air Duct Efficiency - Pinpoint leaking joints and lost insulation making air ducts less efficient.
- Radiant Flooring Efficiency - Find cold spots or over heating coils in radiant flooring.
- Find Leaks & Coils - Detect refrigerant leaks or plugged condenser coils.
- Optimize HVAC Coil Temps - Measure Coil temps in HVAC air conditioning units.
- Electrical System Performance - Find blown fuses and bad connections in electrical systems.
- Save Money - Diagnosing and proactively fixing issues before they cause major damage can save you lots of money.